enKor-D – The Oral Immunity Enhancer
Have you ever had persistent bad breath? While mint or mouthwash can give you temporary relief, it always comes back!
If you have a recurring pesky sore throat, or mild cough and cold, it is usually because there is an imbalance in your oral bacteria.
enKor-D is India’s first-of-its-kind, multi-strain oral probiotic. It floods the mouth and throat with good bacteria, and boosts the natural immune defenses, reducing the occurrence of sore throat and bad breath. It can also help treat gingivitis and periodontitis. It is loaded with 2.7 billion CFUs of probiotic goodness.
enKor-D is known to alleviate:
|A sore throat is described as a painful, dry, or itchy feeling in the throat that often worsens when one swallows. Sore throats are a common symptom caused by viral or bacterial infections.|
|Gingivitis is inflammation of the gums, or gingiva. It commonly occurs due to bacterial plaque formation leading to red, swollen gums. Gingivitis, if left untreated, can progress to periodontitis.|
|Periodontitis is a serious bacterial infection affecting the soft tissues (gum) and the bone structures supporting the teeth. The gums recede from the teeth and small pockets form between the gums and teeth that harbour harmful bacteria. It can cause pain, bad breath and eventual tooth loss.|
|Halitosis, commonly referred to as bad breath is characterized by an unpleasant odour emanating from a person’s mouth. The accumulation of odour causing bacteria in the oral cavity is the most common cause of halitosis.|
|Dental caries, also known as cavities or tooth decay, is discoloration and damage of the teeth structure caused mainly due to bacteria. Untreated cavities can cause toothache, infection, and tooth loss.|
- Lactobacillus salivarius UBLS-22
- Lactobacillus acidophilus UBLA-34
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus UBLR-58
- Lactobacillus paracasei UBLPc-35
- Lactobacillus plantarum UBLP-40
- Lactobacillus reuteri UBLRu-87
- 1 sachet for 2 weeks to boost oral immunity
- 1 sachet daily for two weeks at each trimester of pregnancy to support prenatal health
- 1 sachet two times a day for 15 days for Periodontitis
- 1 sachet two times a day for 15 days for Gingivitis
- 1 sachet two times a day for 15 days for Halitosis
- 1 sachet two times a day for 15 days for Caries
- 1 sachet two times a day for 5 days for Sore Throat
- For Strep throat at its onset, 1 sachet two times a day for 10 days.
Store at 2˚C – 8˚C, away from sunlight
Sprinkle the contents of the sachet on your tongue, close the mouth and allow the powder to dissolve. Don’t consume food or water for 30 minutes after consumption.