Recurring health issues for your kid? Nip it in the gut
Your child’s health during their formative years defines their immunity, physical growth, and overall resilience as adults. The first 1,000 days post-conception are extremely important and lay the foundation for their overall health in the years to come.
Any disorder in your young one’s digestive system will affect optimal nutrient absorption. If ignored or left untreated, this could hamper your child’s natural development and growth.
How Immune Is Your Baby?
Our and our babies’ bodies, especially the gut, contains a perfectly balanced mix of good and bad bacteria. When this balance gets disrupted, it can result in sickness and infections. Look for signs in your child to know if their gut is healthy or not. Some of the most common symptoms of poor digestive health are:
- Frequent and recurrent infections
- Frequent or recurring allergies
- Delayed wound healing
- Easy fatigue
How Can Good Bacteria Come To Your Baby’s Rescue?
Our bodies need healthy or ‘good’ bacteria to be in good health. This good bacteria aids in digestion, helping nutrient absorption and fighting bad bacteria that could make us sick. Sometimes, even medicines such as antibiotics can cause this imbalance. While they kill the bad bacteria that cause infections, they also kill some of the good bacteria, which could leave your child’s gut vulnerable to attack from bad bacteria that cause infections.
How Lactogut Kidz Can Help Your Kid:
- Floods your child’s gut with good bacteria so that balance is maintained.
- Helps strengthen the intestinal barrier, preventing a leaky gut and other symptoms of an unhealthy gut.
- Protects against pathogens and toxins entering the digestive system.
- Promotes the production of antibodies that protect the body from infections and boost its natural defence.
How Does Lactogut Kidz Work?
When good and bad bacteria are imbalanced in your child’s gut, it can lead to secondary issues too. This include:
- Poor digestion
- Recurrent infections
- Intestinal issues like diarrhea, constipation, bloating, etc.
As we know, about 70% of our immune system lies in the gut and the health of the gut depends on the beneficial bacteria. They are indispensable for the smooth functioning of the gut. Thus, ensuring a healthy balance of good bacteria is essential for our gut health and in turn the immune system. Lactogut Kidz is made up of good bacteria that is found naturally in the human body. The orange-flavoured probiotic is a multistrain, site-specific and infant-specific product that ensures all-round healthy growth for your little one and their little gut. This keeps them happy and healthy all the time.
How To Take Lactogut Kidz?
- Lactogut Kidz can be taken by children between ages 2 and 14
- Recommended dosage: 1 sachet per day with a glass of water or juice.